Being a member of the Planning Association of Washington is a great way to make sure you are up-to-date with what is going on “on the ground” in the world of planning in Washington state.
- PAW members make it possible to keep the Short Course on Local Planning updated and available to communities across the state.
- They support the Joint Awards Program and PAW involvement in area conferences, often receiving special membership rates.
- They receive the Western Planner, a journal that not only provides them with PAW News, but with news, information and analysis from planning organizations in 12 western states.
- They can friend the PAW Facebook page and get blog updates from the PAW website. Both work together to create a forum for sharing planning problems and solutions.
- They can help to lead the organization by serving on the Board of Directors or one or more committees.
- PAW members are the lifeblood of an organization that has been putting the know-how planning into the hands of the citizens of Washington and their elected officials since 1963!
- To learn more about PAW and how you can be part of our organization, please call Samantha La Deaux 1-877-460-5880.
How to Become a PAW Member
- Public agencies (county, city, state, tribe, etc.) or private organizations (company or firm) may register under a single professional/organizational membership with an unlimited number of representatives for the flat rate of $450.00.
- Individuals in a private or public organization may each register at an individual membership rate of $75.00.
- Students may register at the rate of $20.00 (and, due to the generous nature of many PAW members, there are a limited number of FREE sponsored student memberships available on a first-come-first-served basis).
- An unlimited number of elected or appointed officials from an organization may register as members for the flat rate of $100.00.
- Please call Samantha La Deaux at 1-877-460-5880 to join and begin enjoying the many perks of PAW membership.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Fields marked * are mandatory.