PAW Membership Benefits
Planning Association of Washington (PAW) members stay up-to-date with what goes on “on the ground” in the world of planning in Washington state by:
- Helping keep the Short Course on Local Planning (add link) updated and available to communities across the state.
- Supporting the Joint Awards Program and receiving special membership rates to area conferences.
- Having access to forums for sharing planning problems and solutions, such as status and blog updates from the PAW website and Facebook page.
- Helping lead the organization by serving on the Board of Directors or one or more committees.
- Putting knowledge into the hands of the citizens of Washington and their elected officials since 1963!
Annual PAW Membership Rates
$75 – Individuals
$20 – Students: There are a limited number of FREE sponsored student memberships available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
$450 – Organizational: An unlimited number of representatives from public agencies (county, city, state), tribal governments or private organizations are included.
$100 – Elected/Appointed Officials: An unlimited number of elected or appointed officials (councils, commissioners, etc.) from an organization are included.
To learn more about how you can be part of our organization or to begin enjoying the many perks of PAW membership, please call Samantha La Deaux at 877-460-5880 or email: email@example.com.